We believe that communication with the customer is the foundation of any business. More and more often, we take full responsibility for the technology and implement for our customers the omnichannel strategy with the helpline as its central point. All this to help them keep in touch with their target group – in various languages, across all channels, without additional costs, with a guarantee of full stability of telecommunication networks.
A call center means not only a team of consultants. It is, above all, the right infrastructure – hardware and network equipment, software, and soft skills. Full integration and synergy of all its components are necessary for it to be effective. How do we ensure the highest quality of the CC at Euvic?
Professional call center software
Primarily by relying on solid and technologically strong partnerships. One of the partners is Cludo – a leading provider of cloud-based solutions for the telecommunications service desk. The solutions they offer combine artificial intelligence with human skills in a unique way. Artificial intelligence helps us to handle repetitive tasks. The natural skills of consultants allow establishing an emotional relationship with the customer.
The software offered by Cludo allows you to gain full control over your call center, efficiently monitor all received or rejected calls as well as with their duration, and record calls if necessary. It is possible to integrate it with Twitter and Facebook, fully control routing and priorities or build personalized reports. Easy integration with CRM systems, e-commerce and ticketing platforms – ATMO allows you to automate customer service processes and offer professional support to your customers through a reliable and familiar communication channel of phone calls.
Ticket-based approach to handled processes
The CC system alone is not enough. To fully optimize our customers’ business processes, we offer them integration with our proprietary ATMO platform.
It makes it possible for numbers calling the hotline to be automatically recognized and assigned to the right consultants, who are immediately provided with detailed information about the caller. This way consultants can easily move on to performing actions for the specific user (e.g. creating a new request or verifying previous requests). The integration of the call center with the ticket system makes the CC a fully functional, intuitive, and useful platform that enables the professional implementation of the omnichannel strategy. And what possibilities does it exactly offer to contact center employees?
- Creating tickets for voice, email, chat and SMS interactions from the CC system
- Automatically showing the customer card associated with a number or address from a particular interaction.
- Access to the customer’s full contact history.
- Starting a call quickly with Click2Call
- Forwarding of calls outside the CC unit, e.g. to a warehouse or local representatives
- Full control of customer requests regarding processing time or SLA
- Shared interface for the CC agent.
The integration of both systems makes all processes consistent and gives consultants a single, versatile and helpful tool to do their job even better.
Soft skills as key to CC success
Although there is a common belief that telemarketers working on the phone do not need to have any specialized knowledge or skills, the reality is quite different. Even the most professional software, although it plays an extremely important role in the customer service process, would be useless without the unique soft skills of the consultants using it.
Consultants do not have to be experts in their field. However, they must have an open mind, willingness to learn, and have adequate communication skills. It is only then, with our support, regular trainings, scripts, and conversation scenarios prepared according to the client’s guidelines, that they can do their job well.
To guarantee the highest quality, we offer our clients ongoing monitoring of ticket cycles and satisfaction surveys. All conversations conducted by our consultants are recorded, listened to, and analyzed by special certified soft skills trainers. They provide advice on what should be changed in conversations, how to deal with difficult situations and how to communicate key points. All that is done to increase the effectiveness of the consultants’ work and strengthen their ability to handle difficult customers and situations.
Call center in Euvic
What is the point of all the effort and implementation of all parts of a contact center? To make it easier for customers to contact your company – when they want to, and through the channel they prefer. A well-organized CC is not only a guarantee of improved customer service. It also brings many other benefits, such as:
- greater versatility and scalability of your business,
- working time optimization and improvement of business communication,
- collection and analysis of data from all interactions,
- ability to draw conclusions in real-time and plan better future actions,
- generating higher revenues.
What can we offer you as part of our cooperation? Depending on your needs, we can support the whole call center environment or only its selected parts.
- Comprehensive support – we will provide you with a team of trained and tested consultants, equipment from leading suppliers, scripts and call scenarios, call center software (Cludo), and ticket software (ATMO).
- A team of professionals with processes – a team of trained and tested consultants, call scripts and scenarios, managing consultant availability within the required time frame, monitoring and enforcing the quality and efficiency of the call center service.
- Atmosfera ITSM ticketing system – including integration with any call center software you are using.
Why should you trust us?
- High availability – 24/7/365 support.
- 6 languages.
- Sales and information hotline.
- Omnichannel (phone, chat, e-mail, www).
- Integration with external systems, crucial for your business.
- Easy system customization.
- Quick implementation and easy operation.
- High efficiency and security.
- Flexible billing model.
- Possibility of providing 1st and 2nd line support.
If you want to learn more about call centers and how you can use them in your business, contact our expert and see what we can do for you.