Who manages my data?
The data administrator is:
Euvic IT S. A.
ul.Stanisława Skarżyńskiego 9,
How did Euvic IT prepare for the entry of GDPR?
We paid a lot of attention to adapt to the upcoming changes. As an administrator and entity that is processing personal data, we have implemented and we follow the rules set out in GDPR regulations and in the 10th May, 2018 Act on the protection of personal data.
- We compiled a register of personal data processing processes,
- We clearly defined the objectives and legal basis regarding the processes of the data processing,
- We performed a threat analysis, estimated the risks, and assessed the consequences of processing your personal data,
- Basing on analyzes, as a standard binding at Euvic IT, we implemented appropriate and adequate protection of processing processes,
- We also designated the Data Protection Supervisor,
- The Data Protection Supervisor adequately trained and authorized our personnel to process personal data.
Who can you get in touch with?
If you have any questions about the method and scope of personal data processing, as well as your rights, you can contact us by phone +48 12 395 13 00. You can also talk directly to the Personal Data Inspector, or sending a letter to the address Euvic IT S. A. ul.Stanisława Skarżyńskiego 9, 31-866 Kraków, Poland.
Where can you find more information?
You can find a more comprehensive set of information at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32016R0679 (25.05.2018)