Client: Frank Porter UAE
Frankporter UAE is a short-term rental property management company. They are responsible for overseeing the rental property process from start to finish, covering all aspects of staging, hosting, and maintenance, and taking care of guests 24/7. The Euvic team was brought into the project to improve performance in various regions worldwide and optimize for both SEO and UX while retaining old functionality. The client was also keen to increase the stability and security of the portal’s use.
Our specialists implemented WordPress as Headless CMS and frontend built on NextJS and ReactJS framework. The architecture was based on AWS using CloudFront. The implemented solution resulted in a noticeably faster website, where the turnaround time was similar to the standard website. Thanks to the cooperation of our UX team with an external SEO company, we were able to create the architecture and UX of the site resulting in a positive SEO audit, and the administration and editing of content were greatly simplified. A helpdesk was implemented in case of a WordPress machine crash.
- SEO: semantic structure, extended snippets (structured data), redirects of old content, automatic checkers (seobility),
- Performance: page speed insights, gtmetrix, speedcurve to ensure performance in targeted user locations and higher loads,
- WCAG: to make it accessible to people with disabilities and cognitive impairments, e.g. using: accessibilitychecker.org
- RWD: Browser Stack, google mobile check and a real device in the palm of your hand!
- Security: sucurty check, updates, anti-spam, architecture (security by design)
Benefits of the solution:
- Fast rendering and good frontend optimization due to the use of a modern JS framework,
- Better security level due to “hiding” the often attacked WordPress,
- Great performance across the board due to the use of CloudFront,
- Retained admin panel and integrations from the old solution.
“Our collaboration has worked very well. Euvic has been able to listen to our needs to understand what we need to get to the next level. We are very happy with the results and can now continue to provide our customers with the experience and service they deserve.”Anna Skigin, CEO of Frank Porter
UX/UI Designers, Frontend Developers, Quality Assurance Engineer
Technologies used in the project
Next.js, ReactJS, Mantine, Sass, HTML5, REST, GIT CI, AWS, Cloudfront, WordPress (Headless CMS).
Pipedrive CRM, Google Sheets, Guesty, Mailchimp, Google Maps.