Rapidly advancing computerization is changing the face of the industry, and IT technology is becoming the foundation of the efficient production process. According to the “business first” principle, investments in IT infrastructure, which is the basis for the secure functioning of a company, prove to be particularly important here.
Making everyday work easier
That was also the case of one of our customers – a company specializing in the production of glass. Under the constant pressure to increase efficiency and productivity, which is characteristic of the production sector, the company decided to make an organizational and investment effort to build a new structural network with us.
The project was completed in difficult industrial conditions, in an environment of high temperatures and strong dustiness. Its main elements were construction and earthworks, fiber optic and low voltage installations, as well as the creation of Local Area Network (LAN), delivery of network devices and UPS, configuration of network devices, and assembly and configuration of firewall clusters. During the cooperation we performed the following services for the client:
- construction of industrial automation and CCTV network sections,
- conversion of 2 rooms and construction of 2 server rooms,
- use of a cluster of HA servers to increase the level of security,
- IT monitoring for industrial automation systems,
- delivery of various types of thermal printers for customer tests and help in choosing the most optimal model.
This allowed us to support and streamline the everyday work of about 350 people, working in three locations – Krosno, Warsaw, and Podgrodzie.
Full control over the IT environment