BizTalk integration with SAP is a good choice for anyone who has the SAP ERP system and feels that its options related to the process integration (SAP PI) are not satisfactory. SAP PI is ideal for organizations where SAP is already the dominant system. But for companies that next to SAP use a lot of other systems from different vendors, integration with SAP PI is not the best solution. It is very expensive, also maintenance of such a solution involves large expenditure. Apart from that it is difficult to integrate own systems with the applications of external partners using SAP PI. Therefore, a better solution is BizTalk Server with the SAP adapter.
As we are a Microsoft Gold Application Integration Partner, our BizTalk experts work closely with Microsoft to help organizations running SAP lower the overall cost of their BizTalk SAP integration solution.
We can help you in particular in the following areas:
- Strategy and envisioning.
- BizTalk-based integration projects using Microsoft BizTalk Adapter for mySAP Business Suite.
- Various integration areas, including SAP/EDI integration, SAP applications integration with BizTalk ESB Toolkit, SAP data access enablement in SharePoint.
- BizTalk upgrades and configurations.
- SQL Server and BizTalk tuning.
- BizTalk training.
- Testing automation.
- Build and deployment automation.
- BizTalk support and managed services.
- Consulting services, also related to BizTalk licensing.
Grzegorz MazurTechnical Director Passions: Fast cars and technological innovations.
Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.”
Talk to Grzegorz about Integration with SAP
Write to Grzegorz