ADVA Optical Networking Solutions
Being a partner of ADVA, Euvic offers a wide range of ADVA Optical Networking solutions, including for optical transport (FSP 3000 platform), network virtualization (ADVA Ensemble product) and network management. ADVA has a clear vision to transport data, storage, voice and video signals at native speed and low latency. The company’s products are the building blocks for tomorrow’s networks, enabling the transport of increasing amounts of data across the globe. Using ADVA’s intelligent solutions you can build scalable networks to meet increasing bandwidth demands.
ADVA’s FSP 3000 platform
- A scalable optical transport solution designed to respond to today’s exploding bandwidth demands.
- Whether you’re a service provider or an enterprise, the modular design of FSP 3000 ensures your networks are built on a flexible WDM foundation.
- FSP 3000 CloudConnect was built together with major Internet Content Providers (ICPs) and Cloud Service Providers (CSPs).
- It is the industry’s only truly open Data Center Interconnect (DCI) solution.
- It supports both Open Optical Line System (OOLS) hardware and OpenConfig protocols to support real best-in-breed networks.
Arkadiusz BorowySales Director Passions: bicycle and skiing
ADVA’s Automated Network Management and Fiber Monitoring
- ADVA FSP Network Manager is the basis for automating network management. It provides comprehensive and automatic configuration, management and supervision of the network of ADVA FSP products.
- It is responsible for easy and fast launching and management of existing services on the network.
- ADVA’s ALM technology provides SPs with full visibility of their passive fiber networks.
- It concurrently monitors up to 16 fibers by feeding an optical test signal into the data-carrying fiber at unused spectrum, enabling fully non-intrusive monitoring of the fiber plant.
Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
an American entrepreneur, business magnate, inventor, and industrial designer
Talk to Arkadiusz about ADVA
Write to Arkadiusz