Installation of NEC’s iPasolink Series of Microwave Radios
Euvic offers the delivery and installation of NEC’s iPasolink series of microwave radios as NEC’s partner. The company is one of the world’s largest vendors of telecommunications equipment. It has an excellent reputation for manufacturing reliable and functional products of outstanding quality. NEC’s equipment is implemented in the core networks of many of the world’s national transmission operators. Also, it is a cost-effective solution for the public sector, safety and utility industries as well as for enterprises.
Arkadiusz BorowySales Director Passions: bicycle and skiing
Main features of NEC’s iPasolink series of microwave radios:
- High throughput with high modulations, wide channels and cross-polarization.
- Ultra-high-capacity radio with XPIC technology in 1U ultra-compact size unit.
- Flexible and high resiliency radio configuration, N-way, 1+1 and N+0.
- High system gain with advanced error correction and new amplifier technology.
- High level of packet networking functionality: Ethernet, PWE, MPLS, IP.
- Advanced multi-service QoS support for TDM, Ethernet and IP with microwave adaptive modulation and excellent header compression technology.
- Ethernet OAM for fault management and performance monitoring.
- Multiple clock sources: external, synchronous Ethernet and legacy TDM synchronization.
- Frequencies: 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 18, 23, 26, 28, 32, 38, 42GHz.
- Radio bandwidth: 7/ 14/ 28/ 56 MHz.
- Co-channel Operation: 7/ 14/ 28/ 56 MHz with Adaptive modulation.
Additional services we offer when you decide to buy
NEC’s iPasolink series of microwave radios with Euvic:
- Frequency acquisition.
- Installation, configuration and commissioning of the radio.
- Maintenance services.
- Broadly understood technical and organizational support.
Simplicity is prerequisite for reliability.
a Dutch computer scientist and an early pioneer in many research areas of computing science
Talk to Arkadiusz about NEC
Write to Arkadiusz