Our ML and AI Application Development Expertise
- Machine Learning and Data Mining – we can create for you algorithms and apps that learn from existing data and reveal hidden insights without being programmed explicitly.
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning – we use these techniques to develop software such as facial and object recognition systems, home automation solutions and AI-powered chatbots.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Text Mining (TM) – we can utilize NLP and TM to create solutions such as chatbots, translation applications, social media monitoring tools, document summarization and spam filtering tools.
- Self-taught analytical tools – we can build them using predictive analytics to unlock patterns in a large set of data and thus help you take better business decisions.
- Fraud detection and other intelligent cybersecurity solutions – we can build for you a custom cybersecurity system or take over its maintenance and development in a cost-effective way.
AI and Machine Learning Technologies We Excel In
We can write machine learning algorithms from scratch with Python and R and use multiple additional frameworks (e.g. Hadoop, Microsoft CNTK, Caffe) and libraries (e.g. NumPy, SciPy, SpaCy, Keras, DeepLearning4J, Theano) as well as AI-as-a-Service platforms.
- IBM Watson Machine Learning
- Azure Machine Learning
- Amazon Machine Learning
- Google Cloud Machine Learning
Our Machine Learning and AI-Related Services
- Strategy consulting and ideation
We will lead you through ideating, strategy and planning at the start, to decide which AI and Machine Learning components you should use for solving your business problem and to help you build a prototype and set up project requirements.
- Implementation and integration
- We will advise you on choosing the best Machine Learning and AI frameworks to implement your solution and integrate it into your existing business processes and legacy systems.
- We will automate building, testing and deployment of the solution to a large degree, to reduce costs and make the project as cost-effective as possible.
We take advantage of the DevOps approach to bridge the gap between the development of Agile software and its operation.
- Support and managed services regarding the implemented solution
We use open APIs to maintain all the integration points, while at the same time supporting rapid evolution of technology on both sides of the integration in a comprehensive manner and making sure the system operates smoothly.
If you are a CIO and your organization doesn’t use AI, chances are high that your competitors do, and this should be a concern.
, distinguished research vice president at Gartner