We usually take over the application maintenance responsibilities
based on the following process, consisting of three steps:
|We study your existing IT environment and the applications you want us to take care of, preparing assumptions and providing resources and cost estimates.||We introduce shadowing teams and assisting maintenance to gather knowledge and experience while cooperating with your current maintenance staff.||Having taken over the maintenance responsibilities, we optimize the processes based on our knowledge and automation tools, bringing changes wherever it is required, upon your earlier agreement.|
Our application maintenance service acts as a part of company’s third line of support.
It can be used either separately or as an addition to our IT help desk services.
The services include:
- Application assessment and audit, including in the field of architecture, design and performance.
- Application performance monitoring, management and tuning using various automatic diagnostic tools.
- Preventive and proactive maintenance based on machine-learning and knowledge-based tools.
- Major enhancements and deployment support to the applications.
- System stability improvement through root cause analysis, fixes and deployment support.
- Providing full support to level 1-3 of our IT help desk teams for current issues.
Marcin WojtaszekDirector of Infrastructure Passions: architecture and urban planning and reading books, travels
SAP system maintenance competencies
- We have 10 years of experience in developing, implementing and administering the ERP-class integrated information system SAP
- We are a SAP Partner, belonging to the SAP Member Extended Business Program
- Our SAP system maintenance services can be used as a stand-alone solution or as part of our comprehensive SAP implementation or migration services
Anyone who thinks ‘the customer is always right’ never worked in tech support.
Talk to Marcin about Application Maintainance
Write to Marcin