Everyday work productivity
Migration projects, especially those of large and main IT systems can often be challenging, subjecting the implementation to risks that not always can be predicted. Redesigning and rewriting legacy apps using newer, supported technologies help businesses to maintain their competitiveness and sustain everyday work productivity.
We have executed hundreds of migration projects, which makes us capable of upgrading IT systems even without access to the source code.
- Full support during various migration projects.
- Short migration time guaranteed by semi-automated application upgrade platform (a unique fusion of human and machine effort).
- The highest quality of projects due to the use of best practices and leading frameworks.
Grzegorz MazurTechnical Director Passions: Fast cars and technological innovations.
IT systems performance
We support our clients during data or business process migration on a daily basis, guarantying a number of tangible benefits.
Examples of migration to new technologies.
Example update projects
IT systems that are vital for correct functioning of entire organizations are often outdated, therefore, it is worth considering migration to newer technologies. We can easily define the scope of necessary as well as optional features by using the legacy version of a system as the specification for the new software.
- Decreased time of requirements gathering.
- Lower cost of requirements gathering.
- Minimized risk of errors.
- Possibility of adding new features as early as at the functional analysis stage.
- Optimized maintenance cost and cheaper development.
In many organizations, migration projects are an important part of their operations. It is due to the fact that they enhance existing IT systems, consequently improving their usability and adjusting to the current conditions. Why businesses choose to migrate their IT systems?
- Problematic implementing of new features in the existing legacy technology.
- Lack of access to functional documentation or poor quality of code, resulting in high maintenance cost.
- Limited availability of expert staff or high employment rates.
- Difficulties in integrating legacy systems with external software.
- Impossible full business processes automation.
Full expert support
The knowledge of variety of hardware and software as well as their dynamic development allows us to take a holistic approach to the subject, supporting our clients at every stage of the process.
We help our clients gain technological advantage by taking full responsibility for managing software migration while working on simple as well as advanced projects.
- Conducting regular updates of all IT systems (all vendors).
- Improving organization and implementation of migration process thanks to an in-depth understanding of the business case.
- Providing the highest quality of migrated code due to thorough testing.
- Support and maintenance of updated software.
Talk to Grzegorz about Migration Projects
Write to Grzegorz