A unique merger of business goals, user needs, and technology
Combining business goals with user needs is crucial for creating useful, engaging, aesthetic and profitable technological solutions, supporting execution of adopted business strategy.
With our own UI/UX department we help organizations improve product quality and solve user problems, through better understanding of their business processes and users.
- Creating positive user experience.
- Increasing user satisfaction.
- Simple user flow thanks to carefully designed paths and processes.
Agnieszka BekUX Specialist Passions: Photography
Functional and attractive user interfaces
Focus on the user
- Conversion rate optimization.
- Increased number of generated leads.
- Maximized user involvement.
- Increased brand trust.
- Defining personality traits, attitudes, ambitions, and interests of customers.
- Understanding the needs and motivation of customers and their preferences related to particular services or products.
- Identifying the key behavioral patterns that differentiate customers.
The success of evolution of digital products
- Focus on the user – we aim to deeply understand one’s conscious and unconscious needs.
- Creative collaboration – we look at the problem from many angles and seek new solutions, thinking out of the box.
- Hypothesis testing – we build prototypes, making sure to check user feedback regularly.
Usability testing tools
|Tests with users||Eye tracking and heat maps||Surveys||Card sorting||Paper prototyping|
|Testing the usability of a site according to written scenarios. It allows testing how users navigate through the site, detect difficulties and problems and record their experience.||Eyeball and mouse cursor movement tracking allows detection of all problematic areas of the system, identifying sections of most interest and optimizing the conversion rate.||Conducting surveys on the intuitiveness of the site, easiness of navigation and time needed to find relevant information to generate ideas or find people that can take part in usability tests.||Verification how users perceive the hierarchy of the elements of the site, useful especially at the design stage of its structure or while optimizing its usability.||Creating paper mock-ups of the site’s interface and discussing them with users to identify all problems they may encounter.|
Effective and clear message
- Focus on user experience.
- Influencing the user’s attitude and behavior.
- Ensuring a clear message.
Talk to Agnieszka about UX i UI
Write to Agnieszka