Arkadiusz BorowySales Director Passions: bicycle and skiing
Main features of NEC’s iPasolink series of microwave radios:
- High throughput with high modulations, wide channels and cross-polarization.
- Ultra-high-capacity radio with XPIC technology in 1U ultra-compact size unit.
- Flexible and high resiliency radio configuration, N-way, 1+1 and N+0.
- High system gain with advanced error correction and new amplifier technology.
- High level of packet networking functionality: Ethernet, PWE, MPLS, IP.
- Advanced multi-service QoS support for TDM, Ethernet and IP with microwave adaptive modulation and excellent header compression technology.
- Ethernet OAM for fault management and performance monitoring.
- Multiple clock sources: external, synchronous Ethernet and legacy TDM synchronization.
- Frequencies: 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 18, 23, 26, 28, 32, 38, 42GHz.
- Radio bandwidth: 7/ 14/ 28/ 56 MHz.
- Co-channel Operation: 7/ 14/ 28/ 56 MHz with Adaptive modulation.
Additional services we offer when you decide to buy
NEC’s iPasolink series of microwave radios with Euvic:
- Frequency acquisition.
- Installation, configuration and commissioning of the radio.
- Maintenance services.
- Broadly understood technical and organizational support.
Simplicity is prerequisite for reliability.
a Dutch computer scientist and an early pioneer in many research areas of computing science
Talk to Arkadiusz about NEC
Write to Arkadiusz