Application testing and Software Quality Assurance (QA)
The increasing level of complexity of IT systems as well as growing needs, expectations, and requirements of users towards their reliability and predictability, make their quality progressively more important. This is the reason why it is worth to take a good care of the areas related to software development and testing.
Guarantee of the highest quality
|Manual tests||Automatic tests||Integration tests||End-to-end tests||Acceptance tests|
|Tests based on scenarios reflecting the actual use of functionalities and features of the system.||Used mainly in long-term or iterative projects, seen as an addition to manual tests. They decrease the time needed for testing in comparison to using manual tests only.||Low-level tests, verifying interaction between integrated units.||All actions related to comprehensive verification if all components work according to the specification.||Final tests to verify if the system meets business requirements.|
What can we do for you?
- Testing the solutions in the context of the whole system allows finding and remediating anomalies in business processes.
- Testing apps on various devices, in different environments and operating systems, ensures their correct operation in every possible scenario.
- Verification of the integrity of migrated data.
- Verification of applications in terms of the workload, allowing to define the maximum amount of data to process.
- Conducting the tests in conditions similar to production environment in order to assess system’s scalability.
- Verification of correct operation of an application and its vulnerability to leak data, allowing to increase its overall security.
- Verification of the infrastructure hosting the app.
- Testing elements that are not user facing, but crucial for the functioning of applications, e.g. infrastructure.
- Providing environments supporting the system, and verification of its quality and performance before deployment.
- Detecting anomalies specific to distributed systems.
- Verification of infrastructure and server’s properties.
- Verification of software development processes to produce KPI report on areas that need improvement, and suggestions for changes.
Support and automation of tests
Reduction of costs
Focusing on finding bugs and anomalies in applications as well as conducting various types of tests at different levels, are preventive measures that should be included in all software development processes. Our testers go beyond the usual scope of testing, focusing on usability and UX of tested apps by sharing their valuable observations with developers, allowing to increase the quality of implementations.
- Quick response to detected problems.
- Increased business credibility and customer satisfaction.
- Decreased systems maintenance costs by assuring their high quality and reliability.
- Increased productivity translating into quicker time to market and ROI.