We are a partner of leading manufacturers of telecommunications equipment, such as NEC, ADVA, Transmode and other specialized suppliers. Our portfolio of offered telecommunications equipment includes: point-to-point radiolines, fiber optic transmission systems (DWDM, CWDM, with switches) and solutions for the construction of digital television (NEC, Rohde & Shwarz). We also offer comprehensive services and solutions in the field of supporting the operation of installed systems (NMS, inventory).
Create your telecommunications networks using the latest hardware and network equipment
NEC’s microwave products
Using NEC’s iPasolink series products you can offer links with a speed up to 10Gbps which is an alternative solution to fiber.
Using ADVA’s wide range of telecommunications equipment you can build a highly scalable and automated infrastructure that can meet the most rigorous networking requirements.
Other optical transmission solutions
Apart from ADVA, we can provide you with optical transmission solutions from all the other world-leading manufactures, including Transmode, NEC and Infiniera.
We can deliver and install for you multiplexer systems (including DVB-T transmitters and DAB and digital radio transmitters) from manufacturers such as NEC, Rohde & Shwarz.
Meet our offer regarding the
- Delivering the selected telecommunications hardware.
- Telecommunications equipment installation.
- Hardware configuration and optimization.
- Warranty and post-warranty hardware maintenance.
Our portfolio of telecommunications hardware and network equipment is constantly expanded with the most innovative solutions from a variety of niche manufacturers to enable telecoms and internet providers to build their technological superiority.
Installation of NEC’s iPasolink Series of Microwave Radios
Euvic offers the delivery and installation of NEC’s iPasolink series of microwave radios as NEC’s partner. The company is one of the world’s largest vendors of telecommunications equipment. It has an excellent reputation for manufacturing reliable and functional products of outstanding quality. NEC’s equipment is implemented in the core networks of many of the world’s national transmission operators. Also, it is a cost-effective solution for the public sector, safety and utility industries as well as for enterprises.
Why should you use NEC’s iPasolink series and work with Euvic on its delivery and installation?
With NEC’s iPasolink series of microwave radios you can offer links with a speed up to 10Gbps which is an alternative solution to fiber.
Reliability, scalability, synchronicity
While implemented in your network, NEC’s microwave transport offers unmatched reliability, scalable bit rate customization as well as full TDM and Ethernet synchronization.
You can use NEC’s iPasolink solutions as the main operator connection of ISPs, for connecting branches of companies, for creating links between mobile operators, city monitoring and more.
We can deliver and install all of NEC’s iPasolink series of microwave radios, including iPasolink 100, iPasolink 200, iPasolink 400, iPasolink 1000, iPasolink EX, iPasolink VR.
NEC’s iPasolink series of microwave radios main features
- High throughput with high modulations, wide channels and cross-polarization.
- Ultra-high-capacity radio with XPIC technology in 1U ultra-compact size unit.
- Flexible and high resiliency radio configuration, N-way, 1+1 and N+0.
- High system gain with advanced error correction and new amplifier technology.
- High level of packet networking functionality: Ethernet, PWE, MPLS, IP.
- Advanced multi-service QoS support for TDM, Ethernet and IP with microwave adaptive modulation and excellent header compression technology.
- Ethernet OAM for fault management and performance monitoring.
- Multiple clock sources: external, synchronous Ethernet and legacy TDM synchronization.
- Frequencies: 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 18, 23, 26, 28, 32, 38, 42GHz.
- Radio bandwidth: 7/ 14/ 28/ 56 MHz.
- Co-channel Operation: 7/ 14/ 28/ 56 MHz with Adaptive modulation.
NEC’s iPasolink series of microwave radios additional services
- Frequency acquisition.
- Installation, configuration and commissioning of the radio.
- Maintenance services.
- Broadly understood technical and organizational support.
ADVA Optical Networking Solutions
Being a partner of ADVA, Euvic offers a wide range of ADVA Optical Networking solutions, including for optical transport (FSP 3000 platform), network virtualization (ADVA Ensemble product) and network management. ADVA has a clear vision to transport data, storage, voice and video signals at native speed and low latency. The company’s products are the building blocks for tomorrow’s networks, enabling the transport of increasing amounts of data across the globe. Using ADVA’s intelligent solutions you can build scalable networks to meet increasing bandwidth demands.
Delivery and installation of ADVA’s optical transport, network virtualization, and fiber monitoring solutions
Scalable optical foundation
ADVA’s FSP 3000 platform offers Optical and Ethernet provisioning for seamless end-to-end connectivity from the access to the metro and on to long haul.
Best network virtualization solution
ADVA Ensemble is a leading virtualization transformation solution providing a full eco-system for virtualization, including Ensemble Connector, Orchestrator and Controller.
and fiber monitoring
ADVA’s Automated Network Management and ALM simplifies network management and fiber monitoring, providing clients with a microscopic understanding of their infrastructure.
We can deliver, install and maintain all ADVA’s products, including the FSP 3000 platform, ADVA Ensamble and ADVA Automated Network Management.
ADVA’s FSP 3000 platform
- A scalable optical transport solution designed to respond to today’s exploding bandwidth demands.
- Whether you’re a service provider or an enterprise, the modular design of FSP 3000 ensures your networks are built on a flexible WDM foundation.
- FSP 3000 CloudConnect was built together with major Internet Content Providers (ICPs) and Cloud Service Providers (CSPs).
- It is the industry’s only truly open Data Center Interconnect (DCI) solution.
- It supports both Open Optical Line System (OOLS) hardware and OpenConfig protocols to support real best-in-breed networks.
|Ensemble Connector||Ensemble Orchestrator||Ensemble Controller|
ADVA’s Automated Network Management and Fiber Monitoring
- ADVA FSP Network Manager is the basis for automating network management. It provides comprehensive and automatic configuration, management and supervision of the network of ADVA FSP products.
- It is responsible for easy and fast launching and management of existing services on the network.
- ADVA’s ALM technology provides SPs with full visibility of their passive fiber networks.
- It concurrently monitors up to 16 fibers by feeding an optical test signal into the data-carrying fiber at unused spectrum, enabling fully non-intrusive monitoring of the fiber plant.