Today we’re fighting a battle for business continuity and uninterrupted work and, above all, safety of every employee.
To meet all of these challenges, we have developed a modern solution to measure body temperature with a thermal imaging camera system that can be available for you in 2 weeks.
The main advantage of this solution is contactless, accurate temperature measurement (± 0.3 °C), allowing immediate detection of anomalies. It is an excellent solution, which proves very useful especially in crowded places (e.g. at airports, in office buildings, in manufacturing companies, logistics centers, etc.).
What is BlackBody?
The blackBody is a tool that creates a temperature pattern for the camera. We place it in the camera’s field of view and set the desired temperature on it, e.g. 36.6 °C. In the thermal imaging camera, we mark the pattern location and its temperature, and then the camera compares the temperature of other objects with the set pattern. The camera error range is reduced to ± 0.3 °C, which allows to accurately capture any anomalies. To handle the equipment easier, you can set up escalations in the camera that will trigger an alarm. So, for example, if we are interested in detecting a temperature higher than 36.6 °C, then as soon as we identify the object overstepping the limit, the system will automatically inform us about it thanks to the previously set alarm.
We offer comprehensive support in the implementation of this type of projects from assembly service to configuration and delivery of individual components:
- Infrared cameras:
- Resolution: 256 * 192 Spectrum: 8μm ~ 14μm
- Term. Lens: 3.5mm / 7mm （option） NETD: <50 mK
- Alarm: Built-in white warning light, speaker
- Temperature measuring range: 30 °C ～ 45 °C
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ± 0.3 °C with Black body
- ± 1 °C without Black Body
- Black Body:
- Operating temperature: 40.0 °C (ambient temperature + 5.0 °C ~ 50.0 °C)
- Temperature resolution: 0.1 °C
- Measurement temperature accuracy: ± 0.2 °C (Single point)
- Temperature stability: ± (0.1 ～ 0.2) °C / 30 min
- IVS server:
- Max 400Mbps of incoming traffic
- Up to 8 face recognition channels for regular cameras
- > Up to 20 face recognition channels for face detection cameras
- > Up to 50 face bases with 300,000 face photos
- Live Monitoring
- AI Search: Search for events or face photos
- Friendly User Interface
- Easy to use and implement alarm information
If you’d like to find out more, please contact us.