E-learning, IT for education
Our constantly changing world, the digital revolution and social transformation have led to Education 2.0. Today’s technologies enable a personalized, fast learning process, as well as emphasizing the practical aspects of learning and preparing students for the challenges of the future.
Business needs - our solutions
Effective online learning
E-learning is the answer to the growing demand for state-of-the-art teaching methods. It’s a great way to acquire knowledge in a fast, interesting and effective way, and can be either the primary or the secondary method of teaching.
- Interaction with teachers.
- Continuous access to educational materials.
- Ability to work in teams.
- System for reporting and evaluation of work.
- Savings of time and money.
Effective data analysis
The use of today’s methods of data collection and analysis is going to create new, more effective models of education. It is also going to make it possible to integrate the online and offline experiences of students from all over the world within a single system.
- Streamlining decision-making processes.
- Collection, harmonization and analysis of data.
- Custom solutions for data visualization and access.
- A single data repository for easy access via publicly available tools.
Do you want to know more about Software Development solutions
E-learning efficiency and security
Secure and sustainable IT infrastructure are the foundation of a comprehensive learning process. They allow you to manage digital content while ensuring the security and privacy of the data you process.
- High operating efficiency.
- Guaranteed security.
- Remote and local support.
- Monitoring of systems and applications.
Efficient and effective tools
Digitalization of schools requires the right equipment. Devices should allow for remote management of their configuration and restrictions on functionality.
- Equipment from leading manufacturers.
- Remote and local support.
- Availability 24/7/365.
- Hardware service and maintenance.
Digitalization of education
Professional support in implementation
The Covid-19 pandemic has greatly accelerated the digitization of education and the changes that have occurred are irreversible. Since the education and development of future generations depends on the tools being used, it’s important to work with the right IT partner.
- Experience in projects for the public sector (including schools and universities).
- Experience in obtaining investments (joint ventures) or public funding for digitalization of education.
- Comprehensive (end to end) process execution - from the initial idea, through development, implementation, to maintenance.
Identifying needs and building custom tools
Since out-of-the-box software is not always able to address the specific needs of a particular organization, many educational institutions decide to create their own tools. Thanks to our many years of experience, we know how to support them in this task.
- Proprietary methodology enabling collaboration between IT companies and the education sector in identifying challenges and addressing them through IT systems.
- Creating an environment that accelerates collaboration between business and science.
- Creating solutions that meet specific needs.
Do you want to know more about IT Infrastructure solutions
Education methods today are undergoing an accelerated digital transformation, based on the free exchange of ideas and free interactions. Significantly, the use of VR in education makes content about 50% easier to remember compared with previously used methods.
- Higher student engagement.
- Better transfer of knowledge.
- Ability to simulate difficult and dangerous phenomena.
- Opportunity to explore remote, inaccessible places.
Professional programming training
Although the number of IT specialists is still growing, employers are competing hard for their attention, offering better and better conditions of employment. The PixBlocks platform we’ve created is the world's first solution for professional, fully structured programming education.
- Ability to run the application on a tablet or mobile phone.
- Environment adapted to every level of computer science education.
- Can be used both in schools and for independent learning.
- Compliance with Polish Education Ministry guidelines.
- Professional support for computer science teachers.
A unique blend of the academic and business communities
A chronic and growing shortage of qualified specialists, increasing staff turnover and rising costs of recruitment of specialized staff are problems of many IT companies. The Universality platform allows you to connect students with potential employers, to help them start working together quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to upload assignments or career paths based on real-world cases, and branded with your company logo.
- Building your own CV containing code samples that allow you to present your practical skills.
- Knowledge base of skills possessed by IT professionals and the current needs of IT companies.
- Transferring part of the cost of competency training to the university phase.
Do you want to know more about Innovation solutions