Android and iOS mobile apps development outsourcing
Changing needs and preferences of customers, as well as dynamic development of technology make adapting new tools and customer touchpoints necessary. Implementing innovation and mobile transformation of businesses is crucial.
Support in mobile app projects
Native vs. hybrid apps
|Native apps||Hybrid apps|
Execution of business goals
In-house development department helps us to overcome the challenges specific to creating mobile apps while building scalable solutions that support our clients in executing strategic business goals. We are able to support Android or iOS mobile apps development either by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions or joining existing projects as a subcontractor.
What can we do for you?
Hybrid apps development
- Quick implementation
- Easier maintenance
Native apps development
- Full communication between the app and the device
- Maximizing apps efficiency
identification and understanding
- User Story Mapping workshops
- Defining Minimum Viable Product (MVP) requirements
development, testing, publishing
- Comprehensive mobile app projects support
- Permanent access to expert knowledge
- Unchanged development team composition to ensure full understanding of the product
- Versatility of development teams to ensure the highest quality
- Creating functional and eye-catching user interfaces
- Enhancing mobile apps user experience
- Maximizing usability of developed products
Mobile app users have huge influence on development of such projects. Understanding their needs and preferences is the key to creating functional scope.
- Creating user-oriented scalable apps
- Real-time communication with clients
- Better customizability
- Improved client satisfaction
By creating apps for corporate and individual clients, we help them to execute their unique business strategies. While implementing native Android/iOS as well as multiplatform mobile apps we utilize only the leading frameworks and technologies
Regardless of the back-end system (local environment, public cloud, manufacturer’s systems), to which the app will be connecting, it needs to handle the load. Therefore, it necessary to implement wireless infrastructure, traffic monitoring and potential modifications.
- Reaching to a higher number of clients
- Improving brand credibility and awareness
- Reducing time-to-market and increasing ROI
- Improving productivity