The logistics industry is receptive to new IT solutions and, as it turns out, quite dependent on them. Research shows that as many as 70% of large logistics companies use IT systems in their operations, allowing them to optimize operations, and consequently to improve their work, increasing efficiency and minimizing costs. This translates into better access to reliable and up-to-date information about processes within the company, and more efficient production and sales management.
Business needs - our solutions
Efficient warehouse management
Various types of products require special storage conditions, and failure to provide them often results in huge financial losses. That’s why the systems we implement allow users to quickly identify bottlenecks, improving process efficiency.
- Inventory control.
- Monitoring goods reception and shipment.
- Moving products between warehouses and production lines.
- Production equipment monitoring.
- Detecting irregularities and sending error warnings.
- Quickly adapting to changing production requirements.
- Better use of warehouse space.
Manufacturing Execution and Control
Production process automation allows you to significantly reduce the impact of the human factor on your operations, thus reducing or even eliminating potential errors. Using MES systems you will reduce production costs while increasing efficiency.
- Ongoing control of production execution.
- Advanced reporting system.
- Control and monitoring of devices through their interfaces.
- Data exchange with external systems (ERP, WMS, Energy Control and Quality).
- Generating product specifications.
- Managing downtime on the production line.
- KPI (Key Performance Indicator) calculations
Supply chain planning and optimization
Do you want to supervise all of your company’s logistics operations, but find that dispersed information is a big challenge? We know how important it is for you to properly manage the flow of goods, data and financial resources, so we’ll help you implement a system to improve supply chain management.
- Internal and external business process integration.
- Supply source optimization.
- Simultaneous planning of needs and determination of production capacity.
- Detailed information about customer needs, demand and market.
- Creation of aggregate plans for procurement, warehousing, production and transportation.
Effective information management
Data collection by itself is not enough. Companies need to analyze, compare and draw conclusions. Using BI systems, you will increase your business process control, improving production efficiency.
- Shorter data processing time.
- Advanced monitoring plans.
- Incremental data transfer.
- Faster decision making.
- Faster implementation of new business processes.
- Distribution of data to selected people.
- Creation of data profiles and data warehouses.
- Developing Master Data Management solutions.
Do you want to know more about Software Development solutions
Security and flexibility
Do you need reliable network and IT system administration services? Entrust this area to us and guarantee the smooth operation of your network and IT systems. By systematically implementing specific actions we will ensure fluency and no downtime, so that you can focus on your business.
- Ongoing IT project coordination.
- Planning of operational and capital expenditures for IT.
- Contract and vendor administration.
- Technical documentation maintenance.
- Extending the IT infrastructure to new areas.
- Mitigation of IT infrastructure vulnerability risk.
New IT environment
If your IT environment is aging and unstable, at some point it starts to limit business growth instead of supporting it. The downtime this causes begins to block on-time completion of tasks, causing financial losses. If you're committed to a smooth digital transformation, build your new IT environment with us.
- Access to more accurate, precise data.
- Real-time data transfer.
- Mitigate technical issues.
- Increase competitiveness.
- Reduce operating costs.
IT support for territorially dispersed branches
Outsourcing your helpdesk to Euvic, in comparison with support provided by an internal IT department, allows you to optimize costs and increase predictability. Using our knowledge, experience and best practices gained over the years, you guarantee IT business continuity, regardless of where your branches are located.
- Reduce IT costs while maintaining high quality services.
- Quick and effective IT problem solving.
- Multi-language support.
- Availability 24/7/365.
- Global network of local support and IT services.
- SLA and ITIL best practices.
- Own ITSM system with portal and mobile application.
Do you want to know more about IT Infrastructure solutions
Reduced costs, increased precision
Robotization in trade and logistics is growing by as much as 60% each year. Robots used in trade and logistics optimize the operation of these industries and significantly support their development. Working with proven business partners we can offer our customers robotic arms, vision systems and mobile robots – all to reduce costs and increase precision.
- Replace human labor in packaging processes, order picking and package marking.
- Reduced number of complaints.
- Conformance verification.
- Shop floor and warehouse space anomaly detection.
- Lower labor costs.
- Effective labor management.
Do you want to know more about Innovation solutions