Do you want to raise the IT security level of your company? Thanks to our comprehensive offer in this area, you will do this easily and cost-effectively. We will help you implement ISO 27001 and switch to IT process management. We will also ensure the IT infrastructure security monitoring thanks to the SOC as a Service, fully protecting your entire Microsoft environment (Office 365, Windows, Azure). You can also use our help while implementing Azure Sentinel and other security systems IT of various classes, including permission management, DLP, encryption, as well as SIEM.
The Euvic IT team operates based on global standards and standards in the field of information security, such as:
- ISO / IEC 27000 series,
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library),
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology),
- PTES, OWASP methodologies.
We help clients prepare for the implementation of ISO 27001 and support them during the transition to IT process management.
SOC as a Service
- We offer Security Operations Center as a service - in the subscription model. The service consists of continuous monitoring of your IT infrastructure security status and reacting to threats by the Security Operations Center Euvic IT team.
- The SOC team monitors and assesses detected threats in the IT infrastructure and ensures quick response to incidents that may affect your operations.
- We can escalate threats to your IT team or provide you with an administration service - depends on your needs.
- We provide SOC services based on dedicated SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) and SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation and Response) systems.
- As part of the service, we provide cyclical scanning of vulnerabilities in the infrastructure.
Security of Microsoft Cloud computing solutions
O365, Windows10, Azure
We configure and manage cloud-based tools to ensure the security of data, users, and devices in the O365, Windows 10, and Azure environments.
Workstations attacks protection
- We configure and manage Windows Defender ATP, which detects and blocks threats using advanced file and process behavior monitoring and other heuristics (proactive) methods.
- Extensive reports present an up-to-date list of notifications about computers/machines in the network.
Microsoft Azure apps attacks protection
- We monitor and respond to threats related to Microsoft Azure cloud applications.
- We can verify the security status of systems and applications, carry out the necessary corrective actions and detect various types of attacks, reacting to them appropriately.
Identity attack protection
- We monitor user safeness by using Azure Advanced Threat Protection, which correlates information from system logs and network events.
- The system allows you to learn the users' behaviors and to build their behavioral profiles.
- And after that, it detects suspicious activity - malicious attacks, unusual behavior, and security problems and threats.
Microsoft Enterprise 365 protection
- Identity and access management - to protect user identity and control access to valuable resources,
- Protection against advanced threats,
- Information protection - to ensure that documents and e-mails are visible only to authorized persons and secured against leakage or loss,
- Security management - to gain efficiency and control over security tools.
We protect company O365 e-mail using EOP (Exchange Online Protection) and ATP (Advanced Threat Protection) technologies.
Azure Sentinel – SIEM as a Service
We specialize in the configuration and management of the SIEM and SOAR cloud system - Azure Sentinel.
Configuration, management, and maintenance
- Continuous improvement of the configuration of existing monitoring rules and "playbooks".
- Support for the service and the process of classification and escalation of applications.
- Availability monitoring of all log sources (cloud and on-premises).
- Integration with customer notification registration systems.
- Personalized report panels displaying the most important metrics.
- Integration with open source proactive threat analysis systems.
- Management and implementation of integration with local client systems - Sentinel agent.
- Regular notifications and monitoring of the maintenance costs of the SIEM service.
- Monthly review of the service status.
Azure Sentinel Service deployment
- Assessment of the existing infrastructure, requirements collection, and SIEM cloud service valuation.
- Build and configure a pre-release of Azure Sentinel.
- Overview of event and device log types - both in the cloud and on local systems.
- Assessment of the legitimacy of their migration to the cloud. The client can select the data source for the event logs.
- Support in connecting sources of event logs.
- Creating notifications and "playbooks" based on available scenarios.
- Configuration and optimization of notifications.
- Optional: The customer can select the Managed Agent service to collect, process (parse), index, and redirect event logs to Azure.
- Knowledge transfer and creation of customer documentation.
Implement our solutions that will increase company IT security
- Systems allowing you to manage mobile devices and to ensure their security.
- Antivirus and antimalware systems.
- Data Control Systems (DLP).
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IPS / IDS).
- Firewalls and UTM systems.
- Information and security event management (SIEM) systems.
- Protection of web applications (WAF) solutions.
- Scanning and managing vulnerabilities.
Our consultants will also help you define policies, procedures, and instructions in the area of security.