Companies from the financial sector cannot remain indifferent to the digital revolution unfolding before our eyes. The innovation and the rapid pace of change in this area already have a name: fintech, the technologies responsible for accelerating, securing and improving the operations of financial entities, which are on track to exceed $305 trillion dollars by 2025.
Business needs - our solutions
Efficient business management
Companies today need cutting-edge solutions. One of them is virtual accounting, which through a mobile application enables full remote communication between the accountant and the company.
- Accounting and bookkeeping.
- Checking finances and tax returns.
- Contractor management.
- Product/service management.
- Social security payment notifications.
- Communication with accountants.
- Information on document status.
Making investment decisions easy
Thanks to our proprietary, fully scalable algorithm based on big data, and the right infrastructure for automated order execution and dynamic portfolio management, you’ll be able to make investment decisions more efficiently than ever.
- Analysis of large data sets.
- Finding anomalies and relationships between data points, and creating automated investment strategies.
- Investment portfolio optimization.
- High computing power.
- Finding transactions with the highest probability of success.
- Dynamic portfolio changes in real time.
Easy change control
Business intelligence is the first step towards analyzing information from many areas, easily and building your competitive advantage. It is one of the solutions without which it is hard to imagine the modern financial industry.
- Shortening of the budgeting and reporting process.
- Better control of budget and financial ratios.
- Centralization of financial data storage.
- Advanced analysis.
- Improving bank operating efficiency.
- Optimization of working time.
Day-to-day customer service
If you want to be close to your customer at all times, you need to be inside their phone. We carry our phones with us every day, and they help us get most things done. Mobile banking is no longer an option, it is a necessity – and a standard that must be met in order to remain competitive.
- Loan and mortgage management.
- Location of cash machines and bank branches.
- Transaction history.
- Domestic / international / internal money transfers.
- Debit- and credit-card management.
- Searching for and using bank services/products.
Quick and easy loans
The cash application process does not have to be long and burdensome for your customers. By implementing a loan platform, you can present them with real loan products in an accessible way, allowing them to easily choose the best one, while guaranteeing full security of financing.
- Consolidation of multiple banking products on a single platform.
- Integration with external systems.
- Advanced authorization with SMS and bank transfer support.
- ID verification in RDO.
- Reporting and complex back-office systems.
Do you want to know more about Software Development solutions
Complete information security
Technical issues related to the security of IT systems used by the financial and insurance industry remain a great cause of concern. Not surprisingly, poor IT infrastructure can cause a great deal of damage. It is therefore crucial to invest in IT solutions that comply with ever-changing legal requirements and regulations.
- Security of customer and contractor data.
- IT infrastructure monitoring.
- IT administration.
- Remote and local support.
- Licenses and software.
- Telecommunications hardware and services.
Do you want to know more about IT Infrastructure solutions
Artificial intelligence in the financial sector is not a passing fad, but a necessity. Without it, the most important innovations we’re seeing would not have been possible, which is why there is no alternative for today’s financial institutions.
- Processing of large data sets.
- Predictive operations.
- Realtime analysis of information sets.
- Guarantee of business continuity.
Many businesses in the financial industry are still very hesitant about moving to the cloud, but digital data processing seems to be inevitable. It helps increase productivity and, contrary to popular fears, the security of customer data.
- Improvement of key business processes.
- Increased competitiveness of the enterprise.
- High data security.
- High performance and scalability.
- Reduced time-to-market.
Conducting pear-to-pear transactions on the Internet
Blockchain makes it possible to create, among other things, new generation solutions for secure transactions directly between users, without any intermediaries. It has revolutionized the way business is conducted around the world, demonstrating its full potential especially in the financial industry.
- Prototyping, making changes, bringing products to market.
- Transforming business logic into Blockchain code.
- Ethereum Daaps.
- Eliminating middlemen.
- Secure data exchange.
Do you want to know more about Innovation solutions