IT is not only about software development. It means the whole, broadly defined infrastructure, including hardware. The idea of Industry 4.0 involves the needs related to acquiring and transmitting increasing amounts of data. That, in turn, results in manufacturing companies more and more willingly and frequently reaching for professional, high-quality equipment, which is a significant part of our offer.
Supply and installation of network equipment
For our client, one of the largest Polish manufacturers of home appliances, we took care of the supply and installation of network equipment and hardware. We provided services for a total of over 600 users located in Rzeszów and Warsaw. These services included:
- installation and administration of computer network equipment (switches, firewalls, routers, WIFI, etc.),
- installation and administration of a CCTV system for an industrial hall (over 100 cameras, DVRs, motion detection, etc.),
- installation of access control systems relying on cards or radio remote controls, automatization of gates that open for industrial carts,
- installation of thermal printers, integration of the client’s existing systems in an application that manages the printing of tags, integration with SAP,
- installation and integration of SAP mobile terminals with SAP, implementation of an SAP module for managing a high-bay warehouse,
- installation of industrial computers on production lines,
- connecting SAP with industrial automation devices,
- construction of a new server room to serve the needs of an industrial hall.
As a professional technology partner, we not only supply and install equipment from the world’s best manufacturers. We also offer comprehensive maintenance support. By supporting our customers in the IT infrastructure area, we proudly contribute to the development of their businesses by providing them with access to best-in-class solutions.