Client: Vivium (Sweden)
Vivium was founded in 2019 with a vision to simplify the daily lives of people working in the healthcare industry and around it. The company specializes in medical staff recruitment and, together with leading players, has created a secure and efficient platform for sustainable healthcare employment.
Vivium aimed to create a comprehensive cloud-based platform for all key players in healthcare: medical service providers, recruitment agencies, and personnel. Vivium wanted to be a safe place for efficient and reliable staff management and workforce planning. With Vivium, Euvic developed a unique digital cloud-based platform for all key players in healthcare: medical service providers, recruitment agencies, and personnel. It includes simple and seamless scheduling, high security, and eliminates the need for hospitals to publish notes to fill positions.
Manual processes commonly used in healthcare, such as email communication, SMS groups, Excel spreadsheets, and sticky notes, caused administrative chaos and hindered healthcare workers from devoting time to patient care. Ultimately, inefficient administration contributes to an unhealthy work environment and lower quality of care. Vivium aimed to digitize and optimize these manual processes by providing medical service providers with a scalable workforce planning and efficient personnel management platform.
Two main modules were developed, Vivium I and Vivium X. The implemented solution successfully met the client’s challenges, resulting in improved workforce management and operational efficiency. Healthcare organizations using Vivium experienced a 75% reduction in administrative work time. Real-time notifications and seamless scheduling allowed for quick response to staffing gaps and unforeseen situations. Moreover, the cloud-based nature of the platform ensured accessibility from any internet-connected device, offering flexibility to healthcare workers.
The system consists of two consumer applications (Vivium I, Vivium X), an administrator panel (Vivium Admin), and a server application (Vivium API).
- Vivium API – Provides the server application interface for client applications. It implements significant business logic such as notifications, organization management, user authentication, etc.
- Vivium I – A solution for optimal planning and resource management of healthcare and social care staff within healthcare facilities. It provides functionalities to organize resources through an intuitive user interface tailored to the needs of organizations and the user’s role in the system. It delivers real-time notifications of schedule changes and integrates with Vivium X to accommodate the demand for external contract workers from staffing agencies.
- Vivium X – A solution for optimal planning, contract management, and resource management of healthcare and social care personnel. It offers functionalities to source medical staff externally. The application connects organizations providing specialists with healthcare facilities. This allows both parties to exchange information regarding staffing needs, negotiate terms of collaboration, and accept offers that result in filling staff shortages in facilities.
- Both Vivium X and Vivium I are equipped with a chat feature enabling communication within and between agencies. This functionality simplifies communication, allowing for fast and convenient information exchange. The entire system operates in real-time and is directly linked to the notification mechanism.
- Vivium Admin – The administrative panel of the system, allowing for new client onboarding, sending notifications, and managing static content.
Benefits of the solution
- Significant reduction in hospital staff management time.
- Ability to quickly respond to staffing shortages or unforeseen situations by finding substitute workers.
- Platform accessibility from any device with an internet connection.
- Real-time notifications and the ability to track schedule changes.
- Data security and compliance with healthcare regulations in Sweden.
“We are very satisfied with our collaboration with Euvic. Right from the start, we have had good communication and a shared vision for the product. An advantage has been that in addition to the technical competence Euvic possesses, we have also gained a sounding board in the commercial parts. I would like to say that we have created something with Euvic that can be applied in any vertical that needs help with similar processes that we helped the healthcare sector with” – Peter Westerholm (CEO, Founder)
DevOps, Scrum Master, Automated/Manual Testers, Back-end Developers, Full-stack Developers, Front-end Developers
Frontend: React, Redux, Material-UI, TypeScript
Backend: Node.js, Nest.js, TypeORM, PostgreSQL, TypeScript
Infrastructure: Kubernetes, initially AWS, migrated to SafeSpring/Elastisy, soon migrating to ElastX.